Cost of Our Services
We Make It Simple and Transparent
No Hidden Fees
We know that no two families or transitions are alike. Therefore, we’re happy to customize a quote and plan for you in writing and create value, so you can relax and focus on your trustee obligations, move or downsizing project without worrying over the details you can delegate to us.
We price services accordingly to accommodate the local western North Carolina market based on industry rates:
- Estate Sale Commission: a commission of 40% for estate sales is customary (this does not include cleaning services, but does include budget for promoting the sale and attracting quality buyers). We have a $3000 minimum total commission per location in order to conduct an estate sale. No out of pocket expenses. The sale pays for itself and you get a check.
- Ebay Sales Commission: a sliding scale commission of 18% to 50% based on realized sales price is charged which includes handling and shipping. Consignment are typically for 90 days. Items accepted according to demand and current market conditions.
- Clean Out, Donation and Organizing: $65 per hour (or package pricing) for sorting, boxing, and emptying house of contents which are not sellable.
- Auction Brokering fees: a commission of 10 to 20% of the hammer price is desirable, depending on policies of auction house targeted and realized value of items sold.
- Hourly: $65 per hour (or package pricing) for extended consultation, and assessment coordination services.
- All other services are custom priced according to scope of proposal, estimated hours of project and size of estate.